Don’t miss my conversation with Dr. Jennifer Wheler, Senior Medical Director at Novartis Institute for BioMedical Research and Founder of COLLAGE: The Art for Cancer Network, as she shares why she started this high-impact nonprofit organization to benefit cancer patients. You will be inspired to hear how COLLAGE connects professional working artists with cancer patients at all levels of care to guide them in hands-on art projects.
What you will hear:
· Stories of the impact the COLLAGE program has had on patients and their families
· What actually happens in the brain when you make art
· Where the COLLAGE art is currently exhibited
· Jennifer’s future vision for the organization
· Learn about her leadership philosophy of caring and consistency
· How can you support the work of COLLAGE!